Our Upper School, home to our Elementary and Middle School programs, is located directly across the street from the Children’s House. The expansive Upper School campus is scenically situated on the banks of the Charles River in the John Eliot historic district of South Natick. Upper School outdoor spaces include, gardens, picnic areas, a playground, and sports fields.

The John Eliot Building serves our 50 Lower Elementary students. With high ceilings and wall-to-wall windows, the Eliot Building features:

  • 3 Lower Elementary (grades 1–3) classrooms
  • Music studio and art studio with a pottery kiln
  • Gymnasium and performance stage
  • Full kitchen
  • Spanish room
  • Technology design lab
  • Afterschool activity room
  • Office of the Director of Education
  • Nurse’s office

Memorial Hall, located across the courtyard from the Eliot Building, is home to Upper Elementary.  Spacious, high-ceilinged spaces in Memorial Hall include:

  • 5 classrooms that house grades 4 through 6
  • The Upper School lunchroom
  • Science lab

The Historic Peletiah Morse Tavern, built in 1748, was restored and renovated in 2017. Located at 35 Eliot Street, it is now home to our Middle School and music classrooms and the Admissions Welcome Center.  It is situated on a five acre lot that includes our Children’s House.

Administrative Offices, located at 39 Eliot Street, and houses offices for Riverbend’s:

  • Business Office
  • Admissions Office
  • Outreach Office (Marketing, Development, Alumni Relations)

Upcoming Events

Sat 11
Thu 16

Winter Concert

December 16
Sat 18

School Closed – Winter Break

December 18 - December 31
Jan 15

Mount Sunapee Ski Trip

January 15, 2022