Communications and Calendars
- Subscribe to Currents Families are automatically subscribed to Currents, our weekly newsletter that is emailed on Fridays during the school year. Look for information on campus events and activities, as well as important updates from the School. If you don’t see the latest edition of Currents in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- Subscribe to our Calendar Google Calendar or iCal; Download (PDF)
- Riverbend Trail Map A guide to the 2021-22 school year (PDF)
2021-22 Classroom Supply Lists
- FACTS Family Portal
- FamilyID Online registration for all athletics, enrichments, lunch programs, extended day/ childcare, and vacation program sign-ups.
- SNAP Health Portal Allows parents and caregivers to better connect with a child’s health and wellness information on any device. The portal allows for health information to be accessed in a secure environment, and each parent has a unique username and password.
Get Involved, Stay Connected
- Volunteering at Riverbend Families interested in supporting programs and events may start by connecting with the Riverbend Power of Community (RPC), our volunteer program. Please complete this form to let us know how you’d like to be involved. All levels of interest and availability are welcome!
- Alumni Networking Reconnect with graduates and the community by using this network, run by our admissions team. Past community members and alumni are also invited to join our Facebook page
- Riverbend Gear The School has partnered with Land’s End to offer Riverbend-branded gear. Shop the store.
- Social Media Follow us on Facebook (private, current community only), Facebook (public), and Instagram
We Want to Hear From You!
If you have news to share, please reach out!
Key to Riverbend Abbreviations:
CH: Children’s House, home to Toddler – Kindergarten Programs
US: Upper School, home to Grade 1 – Grade 8 Programs
T: Toddler Program (Ages 15 months – 3 years)
P: Primary Program (Ages 3 – 5)
K: Kindergarten Program
LE: Lower Elementary Program (Grades 1 – 3)
UE: Upper Elementary Program (Grades 4 – 6)
MS: Middle School Program (Grades 7 – 8)
RPC: Riverbend Power of Community (parent volunteer organization)
PALC: Parent’s Association Leadership Council
RP: Room Parent(s)