- FACTS Family Portal
- CampBrain Online Registration for auxiliary programs: enrichments, after school, and summer programs.
- SNAP Health Portal Allows parents and caregivers to better connect with a child’s health and wellness information on any device. The portal allows for health information to be accessed in a secure environment, and each parent has a unique username and password.
Subscribe to Currents Families are automatically subscribed to Currents, our weekly newsletter that is emailed on Fridays during the school year. Look for information on campus events and activities, as well as important updates from the School. If you don’t see the latest edition of Currents in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
Subscribe to our Calendar Google Calendar or iCal; Download (PDF)
Riverbend Trail Map A guide to the 2022-23 school year (PDF)
Recent communications can be found as follows:
School Updates: Recent school-wide communications
Ravens Review: Blog posts from faculty and staff
2022-23 Classroom Supply Lists
Get Involved, Stay Connected
- Volunteering at Riverbend Families interested in supporting programs and events may start by connecting with the Riverbend Power of Community (RPC), our volunteer program. Please complete this form to let us know how you’d like to be involved. All levels of interest and availability are welcome!
- Alumni Networking Reconnect with graduates and the community by using this network. Past community members and alumni are also invited to join our Friends of Riverbend School Facebook group.
- Riverbend School Store Activewear, hats, accessories, and more. Proceeds benefit Riverbend Power of Community.
- Riverbend Gear The School has partnered with Land’s End to offer Riverbend-branded gear.
- Social Media Follow us on Facebook (private, current community only), Facebook (public), and Instagram
We Want to Hear From You!
If you have news to share, please reach out!
Key to Riverbend Abbreviations:
CH: Children’s House, home to Toddler – Kindergarten Programs
US: Upper School, home to Grade 1 – Grade 8 Programs
T: Toddler Program (Ages 15 months – 3 years)
P: Primary Program (Ages 3 – 5)
K: Kindergarten Program
LE: Lower Elementary Program (Grades 1 – 3)
UE: Upper Elementary Program (Grades 4 – 6)
MS: Middle School Program (Grades 7 – 8)
RPC: Riverbend Power of Community (parent volunteer organization)
RP: Room Parent(s)